Replace the standard Spa fixings with the Spa Black Nut
1) Undo the cap head bolt holding the fixing plate on to the mirror stem.
2) Unscrew the aluminium fixing/mirror ball end from the bottom of the mirror stem and push the ball end through the supplied Spa fixing plate,
3) Push the ball end through the black conical nut supplied with the DPR mount and screw the ball end on to the mirror stem.
4) The Spa mirror should now look as the top picture and can be fixed directly to a DPR pillar or cage mount.
5) Take care not to over-tighten the Spa conical nut as the aluminium threads in the pillar mount/Spa nut can be stripped
Note: A Spa centre mirror is fitted in the same way as the side mirrors. Spa mirrors supplied by DPR will have the Spa black conical nut already fitted in place.